Friday, May 30, 2014

Magdalena. Maggie. Mags.

Magdalena. Maggie. Mags. What do I have to say about her? Well. Lets start off with the fact that she is one of my best friends. She is absolutely gorgeous. She wants to be a model. I want to be a fashion photographer. We help build each others portfolios which is pretty awesome. I originally met Maggie in seventh grade through a homeschool choir. We never talked though. Eventually in high school, we started to talk, but not really. It was just a random high or smile here and there. I always thought that she was like, the coolest, most popular person in choir. (She says that she wasn't.) In ninth grade, one of our mutual friends forced us to talk to each other. Apparently we were both telling our mutual friend how much we wanted to be friends with the other person. So now, one year later, we are really good friends. I'm so thankful for her. She is absolutely beautiful inside and out. Enjoy these pictures of this gorgeous girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment